In the New World of Work, employees often get an opportunity to do part of their work from a distance or from home. Derived from entrepreneurship hubs, this concept now entails fully-fledged shared workplaces. Activity-based: focusing, networking, meeting, holding an information session or organizing or attending an information session.
At Bar d’Office you have come to the right place to spare employees traffic jam misery and yourself the costs of lost hours and a high office occupancy. Your people can work easy from nearby their home without compromising their privacy and without distraction. And that pays off on all fronts.
We really see to everything so that flex workers can be efficient and productive, including to be able to meet while on the way, for instance. Our inspiring locations are widely distributed in Flanders and Brussels. New places are added regularly. We are also entrusted with the Walloon coworking network.
Boost your business and have your staff develop at Bar d’Office.
Take a pleasant, well equipped place at a smart location. That is the basis. Add fine, motivated people with an open-minded approach and you get a place where:
- You can work in a goal-oriented manner without wasting valuable time
- Sociability and productivity go hand in hand
- Networking proceeds organically
- Cross-fertilization is standard
- You bolster yourself and others
Your employees as local ambassadors
Beyond cost-savings, more productivity, flexibility, reliance and well-being, there is a sixth winning asset. Your coworking staff are surrounded by interesting professionals and talented creative people. This automatically entails an exchange of knowledge and ideas and, for you, knowing that there are new business opportunities.
Keen to organize a lecture, workshop, presentation or event? The community manager and hosts are ready for you.
A tightly-knit network for fully-fledged work and meeting places
- All office facilities: high-quality Wi-Fi, reliable printer, office materials, projection screens, etc
- Delicious coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, snacks, fruit, etc.
- Possibility to order lunch or eat in the vicinity
- All coworkers who meet each other locally for a large, including digital community
- A community manager and hosts at your beck and call
- Our hosts are part of a national network dedicated to proactive problem-solving
Most coworkers carry out different types of tasks throughout the day. One requires more concentration than the other. For certain aspects you work together – on location, over the telephone or online. Carrying out all these activities in the same office means that you are sometimes disturbed or that you disturb your neighbours. That is why various types of workplaces are available at Bar d’Office.
You choose a place depending on your task at that moment.
- In the focus zone, you can work in silence and complete concentration.
- The cooperation zone is the opposite: a place to engage in consultations and carry out long telephone or skype calls.
- The break-out zone: ideal to take a break or give a call.
- In the lunch zone you can have a meal and a chat. When it is not occupied, it serves as an extra break-out zone.
In the coworking locations of Bar d’Office desks are set up flexibly for efficient occupation. You choose yourself which free desk you would like to use. In some locations, certain places are reserved for permanent coworkers with a full-time subscription.
Coworking at Bar d’Office: fine added value for your employees and your business
- Well-equipped locations for corporate coworking throughout Flanders and Brussels.
- Wide network and strong, inspiring community.
- Open and social, knowledge and experience are shared.
- Customized for your company: subscription per coworker, monthly statement per coworker or jointly, flat rate for meeting …
- One clear invoice.
- You are a member of a strong community.
- There are new business opportunities.
- You get a discount on training courses.
- Knowledge and experience are shared.