Co-Workspace Hasselt is very coincidental, but for Sandro Ma it is his way to offer to fellow entrepreneurs what he himself missed in his first steps as an entrepreneur. Perhaps an atypical co-working location for those who find their own office just too big, but still want to achieve the greatest appearance, but also what you can do from a coworking location when you want to work flexibly on a Professional office. Co-Workspace is within walking distance of the college campus of the Limburg Capital Hasselt, and the centre of Hasselt can also be easily reached on foot.
Co-Workspace is also located in the Hasselt Quartier Canal, the creative hub of the city of Hasselt. Close to everything, and yet many free parking facilities, something which in the center-center is still quite difficult.
In addition, co-workspace has just new neighbors of Let’s wok, and they deliver healthy and affordable food to your desk at co-workspace (which is an exclusive deal for co-workspace) for every amount.
- Day Pass: One working day for €22/day
- 10 turns card: 10 working days to be taken in whole or half days within one year for €199/year
- 4 days/MOS work place for €67/MND
- 8 days/MOS work place for €126/MND
- 12 days/MOS work place for €175/MND
- 16 days/MOS workplace for €198/MND
- Full Time: Unlimited access during office hours for €225/MND
Monday: 8u00 – 18h30
Tuesday: 8u00 – 18h30
Wednesday: 8u00 – 18h30
Thursday: 8u00 – 18h30
Friday: 8u00 – 18h30